More about ZArchiver
Zarchiver lets you compress and archive, as well as view and decompresses files and folders on your Android device. This app is very useful if you want to extract anything on your Android mobile like files, zip, etc. It also acts as a file manager for your files on your phone and external memory. One of the fastest zipping and unzipping apps on the android platform. Zarchiver saves you from moving your folders over to your computer to zip them up. The app requires permission to access device memory and SD card. Zarchiver supports ZIP and 7z formats, but it uses TAR instead of the RAR when performing the tasks. You will be able to view the contents of RAR archives and decompress them. But you won’t be able to create RAR archives. Other than that this app has almost everything covered. Zarchiver lets you protect your archives with a password, adding security. The layout is customizable you can change the background, font size, and icon theme.
- Create and decompress password-protected archives.
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz).
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only).
- Partial archive decompression.
- Open compressed files.
- Open an archive file from mail applications.
- Extract split archives: 7z, zip, and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01).
It’s practically the best file manager app you could ask for. Super easy to use and the best thing is no ad pop-ups. It’s a straight forward easy-to-use app. Just click on the download button above to download Zarchiver and start compressing. Some apps like ZArchiver are Rar, SuperSU, 7zipper, and Winzip. If you want to write a review then install this app and rate on our website. The download is hassle free as our speed is fast and we offer direct links to all the available versions of the ZArchiver free.
Operating System: Android
What’s new in this version of ZArchiver?
- bug fixes
- expanded support of Android 11;
- fixed preview issue;
- clearing the temporary folder when exiting through the menu;
- updated 7zip to 19.00;
- updated unrar to 6.0.3;
- minor fixes.
- Android 11 support;
- direct files opening from archives (open file without unpacking to a phone memory, if possible);
- editing comments of zip archives;
- change the color of folders;
- installation of APKS, XAPK and Split APK;
- zstd support in xz and squashfs.